Hello all!

I'm having this *exact* bug from a few years ago wrt. calling stored
procedures.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/sqlalchemy/qA_ypVgJ1B0

What makes it worse, however, is that adding the autocommit execution
option or explicitly starting and stopping a transaction do nothing.

    session.execute(text('call add_logentry(:username, :hostname, :action,
\'0000-00-00 00:00:00\')'), {
        'username': username,
        'hostname': hostname,
        'action'  : action
    })

There's the code. It should insert some values into some tables, however
those values are never inserted, though the primary key counter is
incremented.

I'm using SQLAlchemy with ZopeTransactionExtension.