Hi there,

I'd like to get some input on the following design approach.

I am creating a service where I have to save the customer's device logs.
Every customer can have more than one device and every device can have as
many as 5M records over a period of month or so.

Having a single table to store all the customer's logs didn't seem to work
because when the device is removed and the logs have to be deleted the
table gets locked for a while.

So I came up with an alternative solution (haven't implemented yet) and
that is to have a table per customer device. In this case, I just drop the
table to remove the device log records.

But then I thought why not create a database per customer, and a table per
customer device? This isolate things even more between customers.

My question is, is this a good idea? Am I missing something?

If this approach is fine. How would I go on creating the dynamic table
names and bind the declarative class to the table name?