Nothing has changed regarding that recipe and I just ran it on a small set of
tables against Postgresql (which I can see is the DB you're using) and it runs
fine.  Are you sure the identical schema *does* drop completely when this
recipe is run directly with 0.7.8 ?    Can you provide the structure of the
schema which can't be dropped ?