I have just updated SQLAlchemy from 0.7.8 to 0.8.0b2 (the current pip
default) and the
DropEverything<http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/DropEverything>recipe
 has stopped working.  The problem is on the DropTable line with this
error :

sqlalchemy.exc.InternalError: (InternalError) cannot drop table
> test_list_name because other objects depend on it

I'm currently trying to figure out how to fix it with the hint it gives
("HINT:  Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the dependent objects too."), but at
the moment it is not clear to me how to do this.  I'm out of my depth when
it comes to schema definition language changes.

Does anyone know a quick fix?