On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com>wrote:

> Nothing has changed regarding that recipe and I just ran it on a small set
> of tables against Postgresql (which I can see is the DB you're using) and
> it runs fine.  Are you sure the identical schema *does* drop completely
> when this recipe is run directly with 0.7.8 ?    Can you provide the
> structure of the schema which can't be dropped ?

Sorry - it seems that this was a phantom problem.

I dialed my versions and DB back to try and figure out where things went
wrong, and everything was working.  Then I re-upgraded... and everything
was still working.  ie: DropEverything still works perfectly, as you
expected.  I have absolutely no idea what was causing the failure before...
I can only assume my DB and/or code was in a weird state somehow?