I'm having difficulty using PostgreSQL's ANY operator (for use with arrays).
I've tried several variations of the syntax provided in the
documentation, but all I ever get is:

AttributeError: 'SQLCompiler' object has no attribute 'visit_any'

What am I likely doing wrong?
I've tried (using declarative-derived mappers):

print sess.query(ObjectA, dialects.postgresql.Any(ObjectA.column1,
ObjectB.column1))
and
print dialects.postgresql.Any(ObjectA.column1, ObjectB.column1)
and
print ObjectB.column1.any(ObjectA.column1)

I am declaring ObjectB.column1 as an ARRAY(Integer()) and
ObjectA.column1 is an Integer().

--
Jon
Software Blacksmith