Thats a great idea. I'll tackle that next.

I'm having a bit of trouble adapting the recipe to my existing [pyramid]
application.

I'm not seeing a .info property on my sessions in
`_connection_for_session`.

I am using scoped sessions, and the recipe does work fine on this machine /
virtualenv as-is and replacing scoped sessions .

It likely means I've either got a bug in my code, or might be using an
anti-pattern. Ugh. Does any of this sound off / odd ?

• On init , my app sets up a sessionmaker and scoped_session.
• On each request, we call scoped_session() ; the app uses the scoped
session [ i could probably use normal sessions , because I use sessions in
context per request ]. i remove() the session at the end.

dropping some debug code and pdb traces, i finally figured this out:

• my functions are using this object is
<sqlalchemy.orm.scoping.scoped_session object at 0x10596d2d0>
• the session object in _connection_for_session is
<sqlalchemy.orm.session.Session object at 0x106bfcfd0>

is there any way i can access the Session from the Scoped Session -- should
I even be seeing 2 objects like this ?  this doesn't make much sense to me.
 it looks like something is seriously wrong in my setup.