On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:03 AM, Valentino Volonghi <dialt...@adroll.com> wrote:

>> 4. is this error only under load ?
>>
>> it may be the issue noted by Jeff in another email, or not.
>
> Nah, this issue is all the time, with or without load and we applied
> Jeff fix and so far, early to say as it's a race condition, the errors
> have gone away. Maybe in the next couple of days they won't come back
> and we can consider it fixed.

OK so we’ll put that patch in today for 0.8/0.9, though I’m not sure why you
don’t see this in 0.7 as the logic to determine if strings are decoded is the
same; it tests the returns on the first connection.   The mechanism in 0.7 for
testing first connection is the same as that of 0.9, using an event with “exec
once”, which doesn’t have any thread sync on it.   Also its odd you’d get this
under no load because it really needs the system to create and use multiple
connections immediately out of the gate in order to trip the condition.   going
to make some test cases now.