well or a FreeTDS issue, more likely, if that's what you're using.

the SQL compiler has a parameter called "literal_binds" that will make it
render a bound parameter as an inline string, but it only supports a few very
basic types.    As far as getting this parameter set for a general class of
queries, it depends on when you'd want it to happen and how.   It likely would
require some subclassing and possibly monkey patching.