yeah, well, i was using implicit for little things and explicit for the
bigger ones, but it seems that even small things are error prone :) i
was just wondering if there's a "faster" way to do it, even explicit, so
i can get a class (whatever it is) to query against an engine i know (so
there's the key to make things work). if I have a metadata bind to some
engine, is there a quick (and performatic) way to know it?