Hello,

I've started putting together support for JSONB - a new type introduced
with the postgres 9.4 beta here:

https://github.com/ddimmich/sqlalchemy

As this shares a lot with the JSON datatype I've kept the code in the
json.py file.  Please let me know if you think it should have its own file
or would like me to structure the code differently.

I've had a look through the tests and haven't found anything specify to
dialect datatypes - are there no tests for these or am I just blind?

For those who have not read about the jsonb type - a summary of it is here:
http://michael.otacoo.com/postgresql-2/postgres-9-4-feature-highlight-indexing-jsonb/

- basically it allows indexing (GIN) and querying of keys/values that the
ordinary json data type doesn't.

I intend to develop further syntax/query support for this type on an as
needed basis for now - suggestions and comments are much appreciated.

Thank you,
Damian