Hello,

I try to write some data from a source code analysis
which is performed by a few processor cores simultaneously
into a single table.
Now I stumble on a message like the following again.

"…
sqlalchemy.exc.IntegrityError: (IntegrityError) duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "pg_type_typname_nsp_index"
DETAIL:  Key (typname, typnamespace)=(positions_parallel1_line_seq, 2200)
already exists.
 '\nCREATE TABLE positions_parallel1 (\n\tfunction […], pattern)\n)\n\n' {}
…"

The following software components were involved for this
application test on my openSUSE Tumbleweed system.

1. SQLAlchemy 0.9.8-78.1
2. Psycopg 2.5.2-3.1
3. PostgreSQL 9.3.5-3.1
4. Python 2.7.9-2.1
5. Coccinelle spatch 1.0.0-rc23
6. make 4.1-2.2

I have searched a bit on the internet. Are there any further
software development challenges to consider for the parallel
creation of database tables with the object-relational interface?

Regards,
Markus