On Monday 20 April 2015 21:57:40 Oliver Palmer wrote:
[...]
>So I got to thinking about what we're doing differently with sqlite and
>this bit of code comes to mind:
>

>    # sqlite specific configuration for development
>    if db.engine.name == "sqlite":
>        @event.listens_for(Engine, "connect")
>        def set_sqlite_pragma(dbapi_connection, connection_record):
>            cursor = dbapi_connection.cursor()
>            cursor.execute("PRAGMA foreign_keys=ON")
>            cursor.execute("PRAGMA synchronous=OFF")
>            cursor.execute("PRAGMA journal_mode=MEMORY")
>            cursor.close()
>

>If I comment the above out in our application.py
><https://github.com/pyfarm/pyfarm-master/blob/f22912cd7d89b93c146801fd1575ff0
>6f4883724/pyfarm/master/application.py#L208> module the second nosetests
>example above works without issues.

This looks to me like you are "fixing" the problem by just not enabling
foreign key support in sqlite.  Since the problem was a foreign key violation,
telling sqlite to not bother enforcing those will make it so we don't see the
problem in the tests anymore, but it doesn't fix whatever is going on here...

        Guido W.