On 8/27/15 1:05 PM, Demitri Muna wrote:
Hi,

I have a script that's basically been running unmodified for years. In it, it performs an SQLAlchemy query that does a simple join between two tables:

platePointing = session.query(PlatePointing).join(Plate).filter(Plate.plate_id==plateid).one()

Suddenly, I'm getting a "NoResultFound" error on this. I've double checked the values in the database; the row - a single matching row - is in fact there. I turned on "echo" to output the raw SQL queries. I copied and pasted the query that SQLAchemy generated into the database, and sure enough it finds the row. The same script/query finds the appropriate row for some values but not others.

Since the raw SQL query generated by the line above finds the row but it fails in the script, I'm at a loss on how to proceed to debug this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
have you upgraded cx_Oracle to 5.2 lately? An API change was introduced which corresponds to some users reporting this issue. The issue is fixed for SQLAlchemy 1.0.9.

Cheers,
Demitri
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sqlalchemy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com>.