On 2016-03-20 13:12 Jonathan Vanasco <jonat...@findmeon.com> wrote:
>          .contains_eager('_periodical')\   # this lets sqlalchemy

This eager-loading thing is a nice hint. I will use this in the future.
Thanks.

I haven't specified a important part of my question because I didn't
think about it. :)

A "Reference" can have more then one "Persons" (relation is
"ReferenceAuthor"). The "Persons" are orderd by an index
("ReferenceAuthor."Index").
How can I order by "Person._lastname" of only the FRIST author? I could
write something like this

  join(ReferenceAuthor, ReferenceAuthor.Index=0)

But my problem is that I don't know how to name/adress this index
field? As you can see in my first post this column doesn't have a
"name" (in pythonic meaning). It is just a Column("Index", ...).