Hi Simon,

I am executing q2 on its own, may be I shouldnt have mentioned correlate,
but if I dont mention it I get another error:

sqlalchemy.exc.InvalidRequestError: Select statement 'SELECT
min(partsupp.ps_supplycost) AS min_1
FROM partsupp, part, supplier, nation, region
WHERE part.p_partkey = partsupp.ps_partkey AND supplier.s_suppkey =
partsupp.ps_suppkey AND supplier.s_nationkey = nation.n_nationkey AND
nation.n_regionkey = region.r_regionkey AND region.r_name = ?' returned no
FROM clauses due to auto-correlation; specify correlate(<tables>) to
control correlation manually.

I am not sure how I should go about it.

Thanks for your help,

Greetings,