I am not sure what you mean exactly, am I applying the .correlate at the
wrong place ? Thats the query I am trying to reproduce.

select top 100
    s_acctbal,
    s_name,
    n_name,
    p_partkey,
    p_mfgr,
    s_address,
    s_phone,
    s_comment
from
    sf10.c_part, sf10.c_supplier, sf10.c_partsupp, sf10.c_nation,
sf10.c_region
where
    p_partkey = ps_partkey
    and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey
    and p_size = 15
    and p_type like '%BRASS'
    and s_nationkey = n_nationkey
    and n_regionkey = r_regionkey
    and r_name = 'EUROPE'
    and ps_supplycost = (
        select
            min(ps_supplycost)
        from
            sf10.c_partsupp, sf10.c_supplier, sf10.c_nation, sf10.c_region
        where
            p_partkey = ps_partkey
            and s_suppkey = ps_suppkey
            and s_nationkey = n_nationkey