On Tue, Nov 12, 2019, at 12:20 AM, Paul Graves-DesLauriers wrote:
> I’m reviewing the README.dialects and README.unittests files. It certainly
> appears that this is a task that I can take on.

> How do we go about splitting the Firebird support into a separate plugin? Or
> perhaps, how was the sqlalchemy-access project created from the sqlalchemy
> master?

one step at a time, basically. create a repository, create the file structure,
lift and move the firebird files from SQLAlchemy over to your new repository,
start getting basic hello world style functionality going. Once you get
something working we can transfer your repo into the sqlalchemy/ organization.

> Thanks,

> Paul

>>> Thanks,

>>> Paul