i tried to connect my database but im getting an InterfaceError and i dont
know how so solve it.

connection_string = (
    "DRIVER=Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0;"
    "SERVER=IP;"
    "PORT=Port;"
    "UID=ID;PWD=PASSWORD;"
    "DATABASE=NameOfDatabase;"
    "charset=utf8;"
)
connection_url = URL.create(
    "sybase+pyodbc",
    query={"odbc_connect": connection_string}
)
engine = create_engine(connection_url)

conn = engine.connect()

InterfaceError: ('IM002', '[IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Der
Datenquellenname wurde nicht gefunden, und es wurde kein Standardtreiber
angegeben (0) (SQLDriverConnect)')
InterfaceError: (pyodbc.InterfaceError) ('IM002', '[IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC
Driver Manager] Der Datenquellenname wurde nicht gefunden, und es wurde
kein Standardtreiber angegeben (0) (SQLDriverConnect)')
(Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/14/rvf5)

i have installed the driver on my computer and its called  Adaptive Server
Anywhere 7.0 so i dont know where the problem is...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/fa256e85-e137-4b17-9244-e7b9e337c561n%40googlegroups.com.