Hi Gord Thompson,

with print pyodbc.drivers() result = ['SQL Server', 'Microsoft Access
Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)', 'Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls, *.xlsx, *.xlsm,
*.xlsb)', 'Microsoft Access Text Driver (*.txt, *.csv)']

but i think i know why i have problems with the connection. Cause i tried
to connect with my 64 Bit Python programm a 32 Bit driver and the 32 Bit
driver isnt listed in my pyodbc print 64 Bit

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/52a25835-75d9-4b9f-846e-94b7540a59ban%40googlegroups.com.