On Thursday 22 July 2004 2:40 pm, Darren Duncan wrote:
> Good news.  And since Matt hasn't brought it up here yet, I will.
>
> Yesterday, Matt Sergeant posted DBD::SQLite v1.0 on CPAN, which is
> the first version to incorporate SQLite v3.x.
>
> Suffice it to say, you actually can start using SQLite 3 in Perl now.

 OK, but what happens to existing sqlite databases we're already
using with Perl?  From what I can see, if I update to the new
DBD:SQLite, I'll end up with v 3.x even though all my existing
db's are v 2.8. Will it auto-detect and upgrade them?

  Scott

--
POPFile, the OpenSource EMail Classifier
http://popfile.sourceforge.net/