Still not running on Power PC QNX. I tried to comment out locking in os.c and the test program works fine. So the problem is really hidden in the findLockInfo() & co. functions. Does somebody have some experience?

Thanks,
Jakub

Jakub Adamek wrote:

Thank you for your help. I am trying to cross-compile SQLite 2.8.15 on QNX-x86 to QNX-PPC. Is it possible to do so with some params for configure?

I tried to create the Makefile for QNX-x86 by just running "./configure" and to change it by hand:

TCC = qcc -g -O2 -V gcc_ntoppc -fno-inline -fno-pack-struct -EB -DOS_UNIX=1 -DOS_WIN=0 -DHAVE_USLEEP=1 -I. -I${TOP}/src

LTCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile --tag=CC $(TCC)
LTLINK = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link --tag=CC $(TCC)
LTINSTALL = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=install --tag=CC $(INSTALL)

but the libtool linker failed with "/usr/bin/ntox86-ld: warning: powerpc:common architecture of input file '.libs/attach.o' is incompatible with i386 output'

thus I had to change the "libtool" script, replacing "gcc" with "qcc -V gcc_ntoppc". Which does not seem an elegant solution.

Jakub