Eli Burke said:

> So, I was wondering if any of the more opinionated among you would care
> to suggest an interface language. It'll be on a Linux box, presumably
> running apache although I'm open to alternatives. The app itself uses
> sqlite3 for scheduling jobs and storing job data, so the web interface
> only needs to be able to insert some data and do visualization
> (pretty standard stuff I think).

See this month's Linux journal for my opinions on the matter of interface
languages.  SQLite3 is a dream to work with in a C++ CGI program,
especially true if you make use of my web template library
(http://www.lazarusid.com/libtemplate.shtml).

Python is probably fine as well, as long as you aren't concerned about
performance.

Clay
--
Lazarus Notes from Lazarus Internet Development
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/