I highly suspect that I'm being a dolt here, but I'm not seeing the obvious thing. I downloaded the preprocessed Win32 source code in hopes of compiling a static library for a Win32 release of a project that I'm working on. Unfortunately I couldn't find a makefile in the preprocessed .zip file.

What's necessary to compile a static library, assuming that I don't have the cygwin or msys packages installed that could (potentially) run the configure program. I noticed that SQLiteExplorer has a static link rather than using the DLL. Would anybody care to share their trick with this poor benighted soul? I've got the 3.2.0 source.

Clay Dowling
--
http://www.lazarusid.com/notes/
Lazarus Notes