Andrea Giammarchi wrote:

Noel Frankinet wrote:

I was not able to do anything, the rogram crashed immediately, I have several machine and virtual machine here, same result.

It doesn't need any virtual machine, it's a stand alone executable program, however, 46 downloads and only you have this problem.
Well, I don't know why it doesn't work on your windows PC, I am sorry :-(

Any other comment from other ?

That flash interface will be used with a PHP5 class file to manage, with user and password, your online sqlite files too, should be interesting ?

Regards,
   Andrea Giammarchi

A virtual machine is a test a test config inside vmware.
The trace back I have sent should show where the error is.
Best regards

--
Noël Frankinet
Gistek Software SA