De:"Austin Gilbert" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Para:sqlite-users@sqlite.org

Cópia:

Data:Wed, 4 May 2005 13:01:56 -0500

Assunto:Re: [sqlite] Error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite.so.0

> On May 4, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Sombra wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I was compiling SQLite for the PowerPC 8xx architecture using Power
> > PC cross compiler, i.e ppc_8xx-gcc, on a Pentium 4 machine running
> > ELDK, after a lot of problems I did it and I get the files:
> > libsqlite.a, libsqlite.lai, libsqlite.so.0.8.6 and sqlite.
> >
> > After this I make a C program based on the document "SQLite in 5
> > minutes" available in the site www.sqlite.org and I have success in
> > compile it, but when I try to run this application on my Power Pc
> > board a I had the following error message:
> >
> > ./teste: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite.so.0:
> > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.
> >

> What command did you compile with on the Pentium 4 ?? Did you
> dynamically link the library? If you dynamically linked the library
> on the Pentium and you don't have the library installed on the PPC
> then you would get the error above.
>
> I'm not familiar with cross compiling so I'm not sure if it is even
> possible to dynamically link libraries.... pardon my ignorance,
> Austin

Instead to use a gcc compiler from linux red hat I use the ppc-linux-gcc (ELDK
– ppc8xx) that make the compile for my processor.  I have a shared directory by
NFS (network file system) that I can access using my PPC board and run my
application.

In this shared directory I have the files:
libsqlite.a,
libsqlite.lai,
libsqlite.so.0.8.6,
sqlite,
teste (my program)

I think my problem is with the library “libsqlite.so.0” that I don’t have and I
don’t find it ….

Thanks for your help in advance,
Sombra