Hello,

I have do many tests. It appears that the results of requests
each time are received in the same order. This order is that of
creation of the table. If I have make a CREATE TABLE X (int, char,
int, char), I receive the results of my request SQL in the good order:
int, char, int, char. However I made only a "select *". I did not
specify the name of the even put columns nor a "order by". Thus I have
the impression that I will always receive the results in the order of
creation of the table when I make a "select *".

Can I in being sure? If it is possible, I would like several
opinions on the question.

Thank you in advance,

Denis Lurkin.