> On May 10, 2017, at 10:49 AM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:
>
> On 10 May 2017, at 6:31pm, Ward WIllats <sqlite-us...@wardco.com> wrote:
>
>> I guess with corruption, all bets are off
>
> I see your results from "pragma integrity_check".  As you write, "all bets
> are off".

Thanks Simon. I'm not saying there is any kind of bug in SQLite, and, we've
never been able to fully run down this corruption (not for lack of trying!) --
right now we just blow the DB away and start over when it is detected. (* hangs
head in shame *)

But, we didn't do this in this case because a "disk full" error is not the
CORRUPT or NOTADB error we expected to see to trigger the panic. So I was
surprised, but...

Undefined behavior is indeed undefined, so anything can happen and that's OK.
We'll deal.

Thanks again.

-- Ward