Thanks Richard

I understand how it works, quite simple really, and knowing they are used
by the RBU extension explains why.

I am working on a book and I just wanted to understand how/where it could
be used where a view, created on the same columns in an index, couldn't be.

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence