Hi Clemens - thanks for the reply.

I'm trying to keep them a regular 4  or 6 hours - I'll see what works
best.  The script runs as a scheduled task.

I used the SQLite Studio to create the table so used the DATETIME data type
for that, and although I used yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss in the script it seems to
have reverted it to dd/mm/yy hh:mm:ss.   I prefer using the PortableApps
SQLite browser for other things as you can have tabbed SQL queries but it
doesn't have the DATETIME data type.  if I use "where date_time =
date('now','-1 day')"  for example, that seems to work ok.

I have mailing list emails going back a few years to when I used to use
SQLite a lot but couldn't find anything in them for this.