> On Sep 25, 2017, at 4:39 AM, KRECKEL Richard (AREVA)
> <richard.krec...@areva.com> wrote:
>
> Remove the write permission of a SQLite database's journal file. Then, try
> write-accessing the database. The error reported is "disk I/O error". (This
> happened to me when two user tried to share a DB and had their umask set
> wrong.)

The basic error code is SQLITE_IOERR, which just means "Some kind of disk I/O
error occurred” according to the comment. Which is true in this case; an I/O
operation returned an error.

If you want more detailed info, use extended error codes by calling
sqlite3_extended_result_codes() or sqlite3_extended_errcode(). Then you’ll get
a more specific error; in your situation probably SQLITE_IOERR_ACCESS.

—Jens