I am absolutely sure that sqlite is one of the best and the most tested
software product in the nature and having such a point of view  I was
rather surprised at number of warnings coming from the compiler. I have
no plans to  thrust my opinion on the community, just to draw attention
to the details I have noticed in my practical activity. Naturally,
exposing my personal attitude, I pretend to nothing but receiving
professional evaluation of my remarks. I will be thankful for the
understanding of persons of like mind.

As for the “endearing way to enter a community”.  I did not think of
finding an endearing way to enter a community – I thought of practical
meaning of my words.