FYI. 2D/3D game usability is extremely sensitive to response time.  A stock
in-memory SQLite database with plenty of memory is still too slow for
tracking the state of an interactive graphical game especially on portable
grade cpus.  Any practical realtime video game using SQLite is probably
doing so only to save and restore the game board between games.   The
actual game time logic and player movements are entirely coordinated by a
custom engine which interfaces directly between highly optimized in-memory
data structures and the graphics library.   The equivalent loop in SQLite
would be a statement that has already been prepared and is receiving rows
from the database without interruption for the entire game duration.
Without heavy rework of the whole database concept, that simply can't work
because a statement's results are isolated from subsequent model changes
while result rows are being read.   Even a cursory look into production
quality video game development will tell you that a database is the wrong
technology to base a video game engine on.