Wouldn't it be as simple as subscribing to the mailing list and harvesting
the emails directly from the inbound content?  Because as it is, everyone's
real email already comes to me in the list messages I receive (as
'sqlite-users on behalf of x...@yyy.com')

The spam message I just received used the subject line that I had posted
onto the list a day or so ago (so I know how they got it), but was addressed
to my email directly (so I don't think there's any banning that sqlite can
do).  Perhaps it's a pity I'm otherwise too busy, because Samantha invites
me to 'come and treat us in real, plz'.  Lol!  Oh well, this account is so
inundated with spam already, I suppose a little more won't hurt....