Why shocked?

Chrome allows direct execution of untrusted and likely malicious code that it
gets over the network.  It is called JavaScript.  That a new method for
execution of untrusted remote malicious code has been created is completely
unsurprising since the whole point of Chrome is to permit local execution of
remotely obtained and possibly malicious code.

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.