Richard Hipp wrote:
> Here's the deal:  I'm very fussy about who can contribute *code* to
> SQLite, in order to protect the public-domain status of the SQLite
> source code and due to the intense nature of testing required to land a
> change.

Sensible.  I was wondering about your policy here, since I noticed that
virtually all check-ins since 2011 are made by three people.  In 2012 there
were five OS X check-ins by adam, and pdr/peter.d.reid made one typo correction
check-in in 2016 and another in 2014.

> However, there is more flexibility for volunteers who would like to help
> change the world by improving the SQLite documentation.
>
> If you want to help, please let me know.  There is a public-domain
> dedication form that you will need to fill out.

I was actually thinking about this earlier today, how I'd signed the
contributor agreement for SQLite at the same time as I did for Fossil, yet only
ever asked for commit access for Fossil.  Would you consider letting me help
with SQLite documentation?  I sent you a couple documentation updates in the
past, which you helped incorporate for me.  (Though I admit the biggest update
I can think of was actually for Lemon whose documentation is hosted in the main
SQLite repository.)

If you want to discuss, please contact me via my personal email address rather
than my work email address.