To whom it may concern
We are evaluating the use of SQLite window functions.
Since all current window functions are "draft version", we would like to know
when these window functions will become stable version.

Thanks
Chien-Chih Yu

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.