https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.postgresql.org_docs_current_functions-2Dmath.html&d=DwIGaQ&c=w8fEmIi-B5lsC0MnOiGTloUx5YmN70-3jVCmqqbXNxM&r=4r1gVE34nFB7YgioINuzq1cdGrlIBszDh26sKYP7ux8&m=jbjQXvGZh8bReMAfosQNap-8S64F4Q3WwjrDjOA9gGM&s=F9oXfi9o0vpUEQ6Qv_pxcKMHwuLHHbrqTRyq_uqq7_8&e=

> PostgreSQL lacks sqrt (though you can do it with power() or with '|/') and
> stdev (which you can't do).  Both SQLite and PostgreSQL do modulo, using the
> '%' operator.

the referenced postgresql page lists sqrt in Mathematical Functions
sqrt(dp or numeric)     (same as input)         square root     sqrt(2.0)
1.4142135623731