Before starting to support SQL2016 features, I would suggest support for
missing features of older SQL standard versions first ;)

----- Original Message -----
From: sky5w...@gmail.com <sky5w...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 21:29:40
Subject: [sqlite] SQL Features That SQLite Does Not Implement

Yes, I expected some pushback. However, my post was to save the next person
having to search for answers. I did not expect to requote the top line of
the page I listed?
"SQLite implements most of the common features of SQL. Rather than try to
list all the features of SQL that SQLite does support, *it is much easier
to list those that it does not.* Unsupported features of SQL are shown
below."

I am asking for a followup to the missing features list.
Similar to this: https://modern-sql.com/blog/2017-06/whats-new-in-sql-2016

Yes, I am aware of the extension capabilities and will augment them with my
own.
Expect more questions in that effort. ;)