Yep, I agree, to which is where I pointed out that you'd need the
additional information for that store location.  But that's all you'd need,
and only in that one location.  Your UI (Or whatever specialized report
generation) would have to do the math from the UTC time, and convert it
accordingly to whatever the stores location TZ info is, then present the
appropriate information.  So even if you are in BC, you can look at NFLD
info and get the NFLD local times.