On Tuesday, 15 October, 2019 13:52, Don V Nielsen <donvniel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Keith, what if one has a peanut allergy?

Well, if one were allergic to beans (colloquially called peanuts for some
reason, even though they are not nuts) then I suppose real nuts would do.

I have a big tin of mixed Honey Roasted Nuts (Cashews, Almonds and Pistachios,
so says the label) right beside me.  Though it does say that besides those and
other nuts it might also contain beans (peanuts) and bean (peanut) oil ... so
obviously YMMV :)

Interestingly I also have nearby an empty generic (Presidents Choice) plastic
bottle of Honey Roasted Peanuts (the maid is not so efficient here at throwing
the empties in the refuse).  The label, interestingly enough, warns that it
might also contain actual nuts.

Perhaps I should have used Gummy Bears.  Are people allergic to those?  Do they
even come in a tin (so you cannot see what is inside)?
Or perhaps Sardines.  For sure those come in tins and do not contain beans
(peanuts) or even real nuts ... or at least the Brunswick ones don't.

:)

lot about anticipated traffic volume.