And "full legal name"????   How about my dad, whose full name was Dr. John
Michael Patrick Dennis Emmet O'Gorman, PhD.  How many rules does that
break?  I've fought many companies over that apostrophe in my life.
Governments tend to throw it away, but it's on my old passport and birth
certificate.

---
Dictionary.com's word of the year: *misinformation*
Merriam-Webster word of the year: *justice*