Hi Simon,
I miss to talk about sync trigger. Will be great to be after post trigger. I
mean we read a probe on terminal T1, save data and on post trigger also put a
job for sync and leave it on other thread to do this. If some sync jobs fail
will must to try again to sync or on timeout  stay in a sync log table.
If it's not possible than we have to check what we can do else. It's not really
time critical so also here we can be flexible.
George C.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 17:14, Simon Slavin<slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:   On
5 Dec 2019, at 12:54pm, George <gxg_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I need to sync sqlite tables over network between few devices.
> Please help me with an opinion with what will be the best approach ?

Unfortunately this is a subject which has no simple solution.  The things you
have to do are not simple.  To help us advise you, you might answer these
questions.

Do all your devices make changes to the database, or are changes made by just
one of them ?

What governs when to synchronise ?  Should it be done at regular intervales ?
If so, how often.  Otherwise what should trigger synchronisation ?

Are all your devices permanently on and connected to the internet, or might
some of them be turned off or out of contact some of the time ?

Are your devices all proper computers or do you have to worry about battery-use
and bandwidth on some of them ?