We have an app already done in Qt on all terminals. Sqlite it's already used by
this app. The only missing part it's our sync to have data on PC for reports
and also on screen reports on terminals if operator will need to check.We need
sqlite because help us to manage data on terminal and display it wit Qt
tableview,  sortfilterproxymodel.
We also don't have PC app, now working on it. And ofcourse still working on
terminal app to improve.Terminals use a touch display, it's a Samsung board,
and user can check status of all system

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android