[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

m christensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, more info....

The SQLite.so library in the perl site install directory is version
3.2.7 from looking at the strings in the binary itself.

If I rename that file so as to 'hide' it the perl code falls over dead as it can't find it.

SO.... I have a library that I NOW it is using which:

Claims to be 3.2.7 according to the source code.
Claims to be 3.2.7 according to the compiled lib strings.
BUT It Returns 3.2.2 from the $dbh ->{sqlite_version} function.

You are not loading the library you think you are.  If the
source code says 3.2.7 then $dbh->{sqlite_version} will too.

That is why this is SOOO frustrating.

There is absolutely no question it's using the library in question (at least in some way). If I MOVE the SQLite.so file (Which contains 3.2.7) the script fails, stating the SQLite module
is not installed correctly.
When I put it back, it works, and internally claims it's version 3.2.2