No sure with the one Robert recommended but the one I used has but it was a
different size and not as upto date as the one that I got from the SQLite
site so I just replaced it with the newer version but I presume it would
work with the older version also.

John.

On 05/05/06, Paul Hunnisett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Excellent - thanks for the recommendation.  I'm assuming the wrapper dll
doesn't contain the sqllite dll embedded in it?

John Newby wrote:
> I was having this problem also but I just copied the dll file into the
> directory, and it worked fine with the ado.net wrapper at
> http://adodotnetsqlite.sourceforge.net/
>
> John
>
> On 04/05/06, Jay Sprenkle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > I'm trying to add sqlite3.dll ot my application in VS 2005.  I
>> > downloaded the dll from the sqlite home page.  VS simply says that
>> it is
>> > not a valid assembly and can't be loaded.
>> >

>> It's not an assembly so the error message is correct.
>> Copy it to the directory where you execute your program and see if it
>> will load it.
>> The wrapper should take care of that for you, you shouldn't need to do
>> anything
>> explicit in your code to load it.

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
software has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software