--- Night Media LTD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Release What has changed?
>
> 1.0.1 - Updated libsqlite in ext/pdo_sqlite to
> 3.2.8. (Ilia)

>From the source of config.m4 in ext/pdo_sqlite:

--with-pdo-sqlite[=DIR]   PDO: sqlite support. DIR is
the sqlite base directory, the bundled sqlite is used
by default])

On my platform (FreeBSD) the bundled version is not
used by default so that's how I came to the wrong
conclusion. If you can rebuild it from scratch, maybe
you also can exclude the bundled library.