Davide Berti wrote:
my typo here was the sqlite3_open call to open the database that is returning
the error

John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Davide Berti wrote:

I am getting this error and have viewed the archives but am still at a loss.

Can I load a script file that creates a view tables:

sqlite3 test.db < myscript

then from a c program sd_open("test.db", db_handle);

It keeps giving me the library routine error.  My program is not multi-threaded
and only makes this one sqlite call?

Have you opened the database?

Are you opening it twice?