> If you continue to use the SVN software a work-around to try and bypass
> the race condition would be to  retry the sqlite3_open after a short
> pause when you intercept a CANTOPEN status.
> JS

What is interesting here is that this error can happen at random moments
(e.g during an insert, update, commit, etc). When this is the case, I get an
error "SQL logic error" which is completely un-recoverable (from the
application point of view at least).

Well, to be honest I don't have on my PC any other db-like software that
could go to the extend that SQLite does to ensure data integrity, and see
how it behaves alongside Tortoise SVN.

Costas