hi i have a few questions hope they dont bother much.

I) how can i know how many tables and how many rows there are in my
database?
II) how can i perform a search on my database?

i need to do simple text search queries. and about knowing the amount of
tables and rows. i need this because i want to have a few statistics. so is
there any way of knowing how many tables and how many rows there are in
total via a query?

im interested in searching on just a column of each table in this database
but i dont know any sql at all.
im using sqlite3.

does anybody know of a good administration tool for sqlite3? because i only
found a few tools but they werent quite done. and the others ive found were
shareware so i want to know if theres any freeware good tool out there?.